My monthly treat that helps keep me motivated to get my booty to the gym is a new workout playlist. And since I finally figured out how to share it with you, here you go! I’ll be sharing my workout playlists at the start of each month.
Click the image below to be directed to this playlist in iTunes. Load up that iPod and sweat it out, baby!!!
March 2012 Workout Playlist:
- We Are Young – Fun.
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
- Woohoo (feat. Nicki Minaj) – Christina Aguilera
- Otis (feat. Otis Redding) – Kanye West & JAY Z
- Part of Me – Katy Perry
- Good Girl – Carrie Underwood
- Brighter Than the Sun – Colbie Caillat
- Not Afraid – Eminem
- P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) – Michael Jackson
- Rolling in the Deep – Adele