As I’ve mentioned before, I love downloading a new workout playlist at the start of each month for a little extra motivation. Here is my March, 2012 playlist if you’re interested.
This month’s playlist inspiration came from this article on Shape.com, but I took the liberty of not including a couple of songs I wasn’t so fond of, plus adding a few songs that I’m really digging right now.
Click the image below to be directed to this month’s April 2012 workout playlist in iTunes. Get that booty in the gym and work it, girrrrl (or boy)!
April 2012 Workout Playlist:
- Part of Me – Katy Perry
- Drive By – Train
- Starships – Nicki Minaj
- Dance Again (feat. Pitbull) – Jennifer Lopez
- Good Girl – Carrie Underwood
- Work Out – J Cole
- Girl Gone Wild – Madonna
- The Champ – Nelly
- Turn Up the Music – Chris Brown
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Gunpowder & Lead – Miranda Lambert
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- Live My Life (feat. Justin Bieber) – Far East Movement