It’s been a little while since I had a “What I Ate Wednesday” post up in here. I remembered to keep track of my eats yesterday…let me know if you sense a theme here 😉
1. Breakfast was my current favorite protein shake, made with 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 3/4 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder, 2 tablespoons of pumpkin, 1 tablespoon of flax seed, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and ice:
2. Late in the morning, I enjoyed a cup of Starbucks from our office Keurig, a brown rice cake, and about a tablespoon of almond butter:
3. I stepped out at lunchtime and grabbed a grande non-fat Pumpkin Spice Latte from Stabucks:
4. Later, I enjoyed a Twizzler and…you guessed it…another Starbucks beverage! This time it was a Refresher (I’m addicted to these!)
5. When I got snacky late in the afternoon, I grabbed some baby carrots and a little bit of spinach dip to hold me over until dinner:
6. And finally, my husband and I did not feel like cooking at all for dinner, so we nuked some of these evol burritos for dinner (which are actually surprisingly delicious)
So, yeah…my eats were truly unremarkable and surprisingly full of Starbucks products. I could have definitely made some improvements, but hey, I’m keeping it real around here!
Can I make up for my crappy eats with a “What I Wore Wednesday” (WIWW) instead? Here’s a recap of my outfit of the day:
Playing on Polyvore is so much fun! I get to pretend I wore anything half as expensive as what you see here 😉 In reality, my shirt came from Target, as did my skinny jeans, my shoes were on sale at Macy’s, my lipgloss was a freebie from Ulta, and my scarf was a super clearance item from Boscov’s.
What’s on your menu today? Hopefully something much healthier than what you see here! Have a fabulous day 🙂