Happy first day of spring, little chicka-dees!
I love spring – it’s such a season of renewal and starting fresh. Ahhh…
In honor of the first day of spring, I thought I’d share a few springy items I’m loving right now.
1. NAILS – In shades of tangerine and mint green:
(Pictured: Loreal in Tangerine Crush, Sonia Kashuk in Fairy Princess. Neither photo does these shades justice, IMO)
2. BRIGHT DENIM – I bought these MNG by Mango brand jeans from JC Penney for $40, and they are so comfy and the prettiest shade!
Here’s how I wore these jeans today for work:
3. LIPS – Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait:
It’s a nice, natural shade that stays on for a surprisingly long time and feels nice and…well…buttery on the lips!
4. The return of SELF TANNER! Buh-bye pasty whiteness. My obsession:
5. STATEMENT NECKLACES – especially in shades of coral:
6. And finally, sweet cheerful SPRING DECOR to brighten up our happy home:
I found this pic on Pinterest. I love the idea of a cute arrangement with either Easter eggs, jelly beans, or slices of fresh lemon and lime in the vase…so pretty!
What are some of your favorite things about spring?