I have been working diligently at my 40 days of spring cleaning!
Here is part 1 of my progress thus far.
1. Throw out expired medications and old cosmetics. Organize and wipe down these storage areas
2. Clean out areas under the sink in all bathrooms
3. Reseal grout lines in master bathroom (haven’t done this yet, but I bought the materials! Need hubby’s help to finish this)
4. Scrub floors
5. Clean windows and light fixtures
6. Wash all bedding, pillows, etc.
7. Wipe down walls and baseboards.
8. Clean windows, blinds, and window treatments
9. Clean out and organize closets and dresser drawers
I’m going to finish some stuff up around the kitchen this weekend, and will post that as part 2.
Hope you enjoyed the little tour of the Goal Called Life Casa! 🙂
What spring cleaning tasks are you tackling this weekend?