I’m back with another update on my TurboFire progress and a quick review of the program!
Check out Week 1’s review here if you’re interested.
I’m still really enjoying getting my booty handed to me by Chalene. 🙂
Although I’ve done the same workouts for the first two weeks, they haven’t become boring yet. However, I’ve been choosing the “music fired up” option on the DVDs that I’ve done a few times, which basically raises the volume of the music and lowers the volume of Chalene’s voice, so you are listening to mostly music instead of her cues.
So far, I’ve completed the following:
- FireStarter Workout – the intro workout for TurboFire, which teaches you the basic moves (about 40 minutes)
- Fire 45 EZ Class – a longer cardio class without the HIIT intervals (45 minutes)
- Low HIIT 20 Class – low-impact, high intensity interval training (HIIT) sessions, with 1 minute of HIIT sessions followed by 1 minute of rest / review. This is the DVD with the “Booty Call” song on it, hence my blog title (20 minutes)
- Abs 10 Class – ab workouts!! (10 minutes)
- Stretch 10 Class – a simple stretch routine to complete each day’s workout (10 minutes)
I’m slightly tempted to try other DVD’s in the pack ahead of time, only because I’m curious to see what’s different about them, but I’m forcing myself to stay on track with the suggested schedule.
The good news is that by the end of week 2, I didn’t feel like I was going.to.die at the end of each workout. I can tell that my cardio is already improving!
My progress after week 2 is 1 pound lost. As I mentioned before, I’ll post (eek!) progress pics and measurements after the first month.
What are your favorite workouts this week?